ANNOUNCEMENT

DUE TO SERVER PROBLEMS, the following interview videos cannot be uploaded as of the moment:

  • Alejandro
  • Andaca
  • Baccay
  • Caparas
  • Cerillo
  • Costales
  • Dealino
  • Escarcha
  • Eva
  • Favis
  • Handumon
  • Garcia
  • Gillera
  • Javelosa
  • King
  • Lorenzo
  • Manalo
  • Ogoshi
  • Peralta
  • Ramos
  • Reyes
  • Rivera
  • Rosero
  • Sohal
  • Vizcarra

We shall be addressing this problem as soon as possible.

Errata:

SINAG-CSSP would like to apologize to Miss Daisy Ducepec for an unintended error in the transcription for her answer to question 1b to the councilors. SINAG-CSSP wrote "highly nationalistic" but she meant to say "highly personalistic."

SINAG-CSSP would also like to apologize for another unintended error in Mr. Dan Ramos' transcription of his answer to question 2 to the councilors. The full transcription is:

"1a. Yes. I was part of the forum regarding the automations and I’ve seen the machine and I feel that it’s safe to say that the safeguards they’ve put in place will be sufficient enough.

2. Sa tingin ko partido kasi nasa partido ang principles and I really value that. I realized right now since I just came from a complicated relationship and I really value my principles."

We would like to extend our deepest apologies.